Bakenessergracht, Haarlem, Nederland Haarlem e.o., Nederland
Beautifully renovated apartments on one of the most beautiful and popular canals in Haarlem
Centrally located in the center near the station. The many roads to the cities such as Amsterdam, Hoofddorp, Schiphol, Rotterdam, The Hague are accessible behind the Station.
The neighborhood is trendy, hip coffee bars with WIFI workplaces and terraces interspersed with special shops and excellent catering facilities for breakfast, lunch, drinks, dinners.
Even before 1666, the location at Bakenessergracht 8-10 was used as a warehouse and stone storage. The current building, “Het Glashuys”, was built in 1666. After that, the old building had many destinations, such as a glassworks and a party center. Most recently, the building functioned as a night shelter for the homeless of the Salvation Army.
The renewed “Glashuys” now offers space for 5 special city houses with beautiful outdoor spaces. The historical value and qualities of the environment have been carefully taken into account. The original rear facade has been brought in 2.5 meters, the original structure remains visible as a veranda. Terraces with evening sun have been created here. Here you can live urban in the lee.
At the front is the canal, at the rear the building is adjacent to the beautiful courtyard of the Saint Joseph parish.
The homes. have been renovated to a high standard using high-quality materials, are optimally insulated, have floating floors and the central staircase is also built from sound-absorbing materials. They all have underfloor heating (except the bedrooms), wooden floors and the appliances of the kitchen are from Siemens while the sanitary ware is from Sphinx.
CLASSIFICATION OF THIS APARTMENT:
– Central entrance with doorbells and mailboxes
– Stairs to the first floor
– Entrance to apartment
– Bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
– 2nd Bedroom
– Very spacious living room with double doors with French balcony overlooking gardens
– Open kitchen with all desired built-in appliances
– Storage and washing machine / dryer space
– Via the stairs you go through the beautiful ELECTRICAL roof hatch to the enclosed roof terrace. with a beautiful view of the surroundings
– Renovated apartment in a beautiful location in the city center of Haarlem
– 2 bedrooms
– Open kitchen with built-in appliances
– Beautiful roof terrace with water and electricity connection
– Minimum rental period of 12 months
– Available directly
If you would like to find out more about this beautiful city apartment, please contact Executive Home Rentals Haarlem.
|Type of home||Appartement|
|Period of availability||12-onbepaald|
|Possibility of extension||yes|