Dr. Jan Berendsstraat, Nijmegen, Nederland Nijmegen e.o., Nederland
Attractive ground floor apartment in Bottendaal with surprisingly large, sunny garden (west)
This well maintained and bright apartment has a layout to enjoy the garden. Two rooms have double doors and the veranda ensures privacy. It is a 4 room apartment on the ground floor with a spacious garden and a kitchen with access to the garden, it is located on a corner.
Centrally located in the popular district Bottendaal within walking distance of the bustling center of Nijmegen and the NS station and only 5 minutes by bike from the UMC St. Radboud and the University.
Built in 1947, completely renovated in 2019, capacity approx. 180 m3, living area approx. 62 m2.
Central entrance, with staircase and access to the apartment.
Hall, wardrobe, toilet, compact bathroom with shower and sink, bedroom with double bed and fitted wardrobe, an extra room that is used as a walk in closet, a fully equipped kitchen, dining room and living room with parquet floor and french doors to a (somewhat sheltered) terrace and delightful deep west-facing garden with garden house and a back entrance.
– Furnished home;
– The house has been completely renovated in 2019;
– Popular location in Bottendaal, the nicest neighborhood in Nijmegen;
– NS station and center within walking distance;
– All conceivable facilities close by and yet very quiet (also near a park);
– Very spacious west-facing garden with lots of privacy;
– Service costs including water use € 60.00 per month;
– Available for 4-6 months.
– Exclusive advance payment of € 130.00 g / e per month.
– Fixed fee for TV, internet and local taxes € 100.00.
Are you interested in this apartment? Register now without obligation and free of charge via our website www.ehr.nl or contact our office on 024-2110008.
|Available at||Available immediately|
|Type of home||Appartement|
|Period of availability||4-6 maanden|
|Possibility of extension||no|