Measures related to the Coronavirus
We realize that EHR plays a crucial role in the rental of homes and housing for tenants, also in this special time.
That is why the EHR Team remains committed to providing the best possible service, despite the challenges we are all currently facing.
We continue to do what we are good at: carefree rental and management of homes.
With this document we inform you how EHR is currently dealing with the situation regarding Covid-19.
EHR remains accessible
The EHR office employees work from home and from the EHR offices, whereby the business operations in all its facets remain at the same high quality level known to you.
It happens that due to increasing telephone traffic, the telephone accessibility is less good than you are used to from us. When you send us an e-mail, we always answer it.
We stick to the guidelines of the RIVM.
Because we often work with expats who live all over the world, it is a proven method for us to provide virtual viewings of the home by Skype, FaceTime, FaceBook or by means of video recordings.
We preferably arrange the first viewings virtually, candidates who then indicate that they want to take the property in question seriously, we then offer an additional physical viewing in the house.
Making an additional physical viewing appointment is as follows:
• Our brokers are extra attentive to personal hygiene and possible symptoms of illness and observe the guidelines of the RIVM.
• If one of our brokers shows minor symptoms of illness, the appointment will be taken over by a colleague, in the worst case the appointment will be rescheduled.
• We ask everyone to keep at least 1,5 meters away from each other during the viewing.
• If the person with whom our broker has an appointment shows symptoms as described by RIVM, progress of the appointment cannot take place at that time.
• We do not shake hands and/or otherwise have no physical contact.
Guidelines for initial, intermediate and final inspections
We take care of these independently from EHR as much as possible, without tenants and/or landlords being present for a long time.
The digital inspection report and accompanying photo report will be sent by email afterwards.
Guidelines for rental valuations and/or information interviews:
We can again provide live valuations in the properties to be rented out. Please contact the relevant EHR office for the possibilities.
Let’s continue to deal wisely with the current situation together. Exceptional times call for exceptional measures and solutions. Together this should work!
Take good care of yourself and each other!
Directorate EHR Netherlands