Measures related to the Coronavirus
These are exceptional times. By means of this document we would like to let you know how we work on this at EHR.
We adhere to the guidelines of the RIVM and limit the physical contacts as much as possible.
We realize that EHR plays a crucial role in renting out homes and housing tenants, including during this special time.
That is why we assure you that we remain committed to EHR to provide our clients with the best possible service, despite the challenges we all currently face.
We just will keep working and do what we are good at: renting out and managing homes.
EHR remains accessible
Most of our office workers now working from home, whereby we try to keep up
the business operations in all its facets at the same quality level known to
It is possible that due to an increasing number of telephone calls we recieve, the telephone accessibility is less good than you are used to from us, but if you send us an email we will try to answer it as soon as possible.
Because we mainly work with expats who live all over the world, it is a proven method for us to do viewings by Skype, Facetime or video viewing. We prefer to arrange the first viewings remotely from now, candidates who subsequently indicate that they really want to rent a house seriously, we will offer an additional physical visit.
Making an additional physical viewing appointment is as follows:
- Our brokers are extra attentive to personal hygiene and possible illness symptoms and observe all guidelines of RIVM.
- If one of our brokers shows minor symptoms him or herself, the appointment will be taken over by a colleague. In the worst case, the appointment will be canceled.
- We ask everyone involved to keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters during the viewing.
- We allow a maximum of 2 people per regular viewing.
- In smaller houses, viewing with a maximum of 1 person essential.
- Candidates who come for a viewing are requested not to touch anything.
- If the person with whom our broker has an appointment shows symptoms as described by RIVM, the progress of the appointment cannot proceed at that time.
- We do not shake hands and/or otherwise have any physical contact.
Guidelines for beginning, intermediate and final inspections
We will take care of this independently from EHR as much as possible without tenants and/or landlords being present. The digital inspection report and accompanying photo report are sent by email afterwards and keys are handed over without physical contact.
Guidelines for valuations and/or information interviews
We will take care of this remotely as much as possible. This can be done, for example, by telephone, by Skype or via Facetime. If there are photos or videos available we can in most cases determine the rental value. If it is still necessary to visit the house physically, please contact the relevant EHR office for the possibilities.
Let’s handle the current situation wisely together. Exceptional times require exceptional measures and solutions. This should work together!
Pay close attention to yourself and each other!
EHR Netherlands Board