R. J. Schimmelpennincklaan 's-Gravenhage
- 4 Rooms
- 142 m²
Apartment in The Hague – Semi-furnished
Magnificent totally renovated 4 room apartment in Zorgvliet- one of The Hague’s prettiest and safest neighbourhoods. Its location in a small scale monumental building complete with authentic details, in a green environment, adds up to a unique living experience. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen and luxurious bathroom and comes with option to rent a parking space on the premises. Located in the close vicinity of the Zorgvliet property, various parks, beach, the port of Scheveningen, museums, international organizations, schools and the chic Frederik Hendriklaan. Easily accessed by car and public transport.
Layout: The entrance to the building leads through a marble floor vestibule into a grand central hall with an authentic monumental staircase. The apartment is located on the second floor and faces south-east. It can be reached either by stairs or by lift. The spacious sunny living/dining room (105 m2) consists of 3 adjacent areas. It is a real eye-catcher with beautiful ceiling ornaments, 2 large authentic fireplaces, built-in colonial buffet cupboards and a herringbone floor. The high ceilings (3,90 m) and large windows contribute to making it a unique living area. The Next125 high gloss kitchen is equipped with brand new Siemens appliances – among others dishwasher, downdraft induction hob, Quooker, multifunctional oven and a separate microwave oven. The balcony with glass balustrade (4,50 x 1,40 m) is accessed through double French windows and faces south-east.
The spacious bedroom (3 x 5 m) has its own luxury bathroom (8 m2) equipped with a bath, a separate shower and double sinks. The apartment also has a separate lavatory and a utility room with a washing machine and dryer. There is an additional storage room that belongs to the apartment on the ground floor of the building. Possibility to rent a parking space on the premises for €100,- per month. There is also a beautiful garden for general use by all those residing in the building.
This apartment can also be furnished. In this building there are in total 8 (un)furnished apartments for rent with a living area from 110 m2 up to 205 m2 and with a terrace and/or garden. Prices range from €2.950,- to €5.500,- per month.
• Located in a monumental building
• Authentic ornamental details
• Located between the city and the beach
• Close proximity to the centre of The Hague with its culture, shop and restaurants
• The building is equipped with a lift
• Living area of 143 m2 according to NEN 2580
• Built in 1916
• Semi-furnished (includes herringbone floors and curtains)
• Wood and steel window frames with double glazing
• Data and TV sockets in all rooms
• Recently renewed electricity network including new meters
• Central heating and warm water appliance for whole building with separate water meters for each apartment
• Expertly renovated in 2018/2019 with special attention paid to preserving the original details
• Beautifully arranged garden for common use
• Balcony (4,50 x 1,40 m)
• Number of rooms: 4
• Height of ceiling: 3,90 m
• New Next125 kitchen with Siemens equipment
• Rent does not include gas, water and electricity
• Service costs: €150,-
• Possibility to rent a parking space on the premises for €100,- per month
• One month deposit
• Minimum rental period: 12 months
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we will need the following data:
• Copy of your passport / ID card and credit card
• Copy of your contract of employment or a statement form from your company
• Copy of your payslip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
• Copy of Chamber of Commerce
• Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
• Copy of the passport of the employee
Please provide us with your data. Do you want to view this property? Give us your preference date and we will contact you.
We want to point out that, in order to view our properties, you have to register Click on register and we will contact you soon after.
Thanks for your message, we will contact you as soon as possible!